Developer Channel Terms and Conditions
Developer Channel Terms and Conditions of Membership/Use
- Unless otherwise specified either on the website or in the contents of the files, software, data provided, is licensed as follows:
Copyright (c) 2011 Host Like Toast All rights reserved. All software and downloads from the Host Like Toast Developer Channel is distributed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2, June 1991. Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110, USA THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- To become a member, at least your first name and email address are required. Before your membership becomes active, you will need to confirm your email address so that only valid accounts are permitted.
- Membership to the Host Like Toast Developer Channel involves subscription to the Developer Channel mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time. Every single email we send will contain a clearly identifiable un-subscribe link/button.
- Membership to the Host Like Toast Developer Channel is a privilege (that is currently free). It is not a right. We, Host Like Toast, reserve the right cancel any membership at any time and at our sole discretion. Host Like Toast do not need to provide a reason for membership termination. Typical reasons for termination are on suspicion of misuse or abuse.
- A Developer Channel membership is per single user. Users are not permitted to share or distribute membership or login details. Accounts suspected of doing so will be terminated immediately.
Why all the rules?
These are basically to cover our asses. We like it no more than you, but that’s the way of it. The general principle of the Developer Channel is this:
We provide you with free stuff. Please don’t abuse this. If you do, your account will be terminated.
We’ll probably approach you first to ask you to stop, but we don’t have to and if you catch us on a bad day, we likely wont.
Please click here to sign-up and get the free goodies,