Updated Version AvailableA new version of this script has been made available that supports deleting old backups, the new cPanel updates, and more. You can learn more details about this new WHM/cPanel backup program here.
Now you can backup and FTP your complete Reseller Server WHM Hosting account using our custom built PHP script!
However, we know that it’s difficult or otherwise costly for small time resellers to backup the data of all their clients and websites. Now you can backup and even schedule using CRON easier than ever before!
How does the WHM Reseller Backup Script work?
This particular script uses the native cPanel API to make the necessary calls to the server system. There is no HTML parsing – if you run the supported version of WHM/CPanel, this will just work.
The steps necessary to getting this script to work are as follows:
- Download the script (after you purchase it)
- Open the following file in your favourite text editor:
- Add a comma-delimited list of domain names for which to backup (if left blank, all domains will be backup up)
- From line 39 ~ 43, enter the details of your WHM/CPanel server.
- From line 46 ~ 53, enter the details of the FTP server to which all backup files will be sent.
- Upload the script to your webspace and execute.
The WHM/CPanel Reseller Account Backup Script is that easy!
How much does the WHM Reseller Account Backup Script cost?
Most items in the Developer Channel are free. This is because most items are for use by individuals or small business.
The WHM reseller backup script is for resellers and businesses and we feel it only fair that they should help contribute to the development of this script.
Currently, at the time of writing the script will retail for £47 and there is no refund policy. There are 3 reasons for this:
- We know it works and performs the sole function as advertised.
- Providing refunds for this product isn’t practical because once you have downloaded it, you can use it and share it wherever you want.
- It is functionally based on the first cPanel backup script. A prerequisite to buying this script is the agreement that you have downloaded the free script and successfully backed-up a site on the server you intend to use this new script on.
How is the WHM/cPanel Reseller Account Backup Script Licensed?
The script is licensed under the open GPL licensing model. This means you are free to take this script and distribute it as you wish.
You can add to it, remove things from it, delete, print it and eat it, and anything else you can imagine. You can even give it away for free. This, while not illegal, is just not very nice.
Regardless of whatever you decide to do with it, you must retain the full header of the file outlining the original license details. You may not remove these notices and distribute it under your own name.
We trust this is fair.
How do I buy the WHM/CPanel Reseller Account Backup Script?
To get immediate download access to this script, please use the buy button below.
Before purchasing this product, the following conditions must be agreed upon:
- You completely agree to the Host Like Toast Developer Channel Terms and Conditions and understand that under any circumstances you may not hold Host Like Toast liable for any losses/damages related in any way whatsover to use of this script.
- You have already joined the Developer Channel, downloaded the cPanel backup script outlined in this article and successfully performed a complete backup of a single domain. If you have not done this before purchasing this script, you are wholly responsible for any problems you experience with this backup script. If in doubt, test with the free script and contact us if you have problems then.
- You understand that refunds are not a policy for this product in general. You may contact us to explain your situation, but our intention here is to share a script that we developed and use for a specific purpose, at the absolute minimum cost. Otherwise we would ask you to pay much more than the current asking price.
- You need this only if you are a CPanel Reseller hosting provider with multiple sites to backup.
- If you experience problems contact us and we will attempt to resolve them if it is an error with the script. If it is a problem with your environment, this is your responsibility – see point 2 above.
If you are not yet a member of the Host Like Toast Developer Channel, you may do so by filling in the form below for free.